January started by ringing the new year at my sisters wedding. From the day itself and the run up to it, I have to say they were some of the best memories I have and I will always cherish those days. Getting to watch my big sister marry her best friend was amazing. Also being bridesmaid always helps! Thanks Guys!
February saw my birthday and the invention of #GirlyRugby. Dressing up, bottles of Prosecco and watching the Six Nations. Definitely the best way to watch rugby with your friends. If you haven't tried it, you totally should.
In March, I visited Denmark for the first time. A long weekend in Copenhagen was lovely. Not sure I'd go back but always great to see, one more place ticked off my list!
April saw the end of my writing course. Other than that it was mostly quiet, apart from a visit to Dublin for drinks with my sister. ;)
May was exciting as it was my first trip to Berlin. I had been talking about going there for years and I finally just bit the bullet and booked my flights. It was also the trip that made me fall in love with photography again. Such an amazing city, can't wait to go back!
June held my sister's 30th and a garden party in my house, bunting, table tennis, boules, and darts? Yes please! Also another hen and my first time at the races. #GirlyRacing anyone? Anyone? So cool to be invited and awesome time at the Races and night out in Kilkenny.
July = New tattoo! I have the bug again! Arghhh
August was by far the busiest month. Trips to Dublin, photography classes, another wedding and Sugarbeat festival all in within a few weeks of each other. Apart from January, August was one of the happiest months all year, so many amazing memories, that hopefully I'll get to recreate in 2015!
Photography was focus of September. I went to more classes to improve my technique and got to put to them into practice at a gig afterwards.
October = Films & Friends. Lots of cinema time, spending time with friends & film nights.
November included a weekend of film making at the Galway Film Centre. I was slightly nervous, but it ended up being such a fun weekend and I learned so much! As a complete film lover, seeing and understanding the behind the scenes was brilliant.
December = Christmas & all that goes with it. Christmas parties, nights outs, family time and catching up with friends. All good things!
Hope everyone has enjoyed the holidays and hope 2015 is amazing for all of you!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment