Alright so I'm a bit behind on the whole "Goals for 2015"thing, but I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon regardless and give my take on what I'm going to get up to this year.
I have mentally re-written this post a thousand times (slight exaggeration!), but it wasn't until I saw the picture below that I knew what to write, and for once I'm keeping it as short and concise as I can.
1. One to make you money: My aim is to have the bones of my novel (if not all) written by the end of the year. Between writing a book, writing here on my blog or if I ever start writing on my environmental project (stay tuned...maybe), then this year is all about developing my writing skills and hopefully one day something may come out of it. Now I'm playing very fast an loose with this one, because the likelihood of me making money from any of these things is very slim, but a girl can dream, and enjoy it in the meantime!
2. One to keep you in shape: Growing up, I was a complete water baby, but somewhere along the way I stopped swimming. So this year to get back into shape, I want to start swimming again. I love being in the water, I find it so relaxing and it's also a type of exercise that I love, so hey win, win!
3. One to be creative: In case you hadn't noticed last year, I love photography and it's something I want to keep learning throughout the year. I have a few projects in mind to keep me on my toes and hopefully I'll have more pictures to share as the year goes on.
I mean if all that fails, then the following list is a good one to live by, all the simple things in life, which I need to remind myself of sometimes! :)
What are your plans for 2015?







0 comments:
Post a Comment